Oh wow, my final exams are keeping me from blogging as much as I'd like to and on top of that I had to catch an awful cold from dressing too much like spring the last couple of days (silly me) all of which is annoying me shitless, BUT I reached 50 readers anyway, and I'd like to thank you all.
I can't fucking wait for this to be over so I can go back to doing what I want, which includes going out and enjoying the sun, spending time with my handsome, celebrating life with my lovelies and BLOG again (my tumblr's in a terrible state, too, but right now I cba to post too much).
Studying is annoying tbh and You People Made My Day.

gratuliere!!! :)
AntwortenLöschenxxx
http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/
herzlichen glückwunsch :)!
AntwortenLöschenund die 50 mit dem Foto sieht toll aus !!! darf ich fragen wie du das gemacht hast ?